Community development and sectoral growth can only be supported and maintained by having the right skills available in sufficient numbers.
作为数据驱动创新计划的一部分, 爱丁堡大学将在加强毕业生技能方面发挥关键作用. Over a decade, 该大学及其合作伙伴将培训100名学生,000人在主要部门应用数据, 确保365平台娱乐拥有一支面向未来的劳动力队伍，随时准备面对任何挑战. 这其中的一个关键组成部分是该大学的信息学院, 它是欧洲同类中心中最大的，拥有450多名学术和研究人员以及850名学生. It has a strong talent pool, educating undergraduate and postgraduate students via a wide range of courses including artificial intelligence, cognitive science, computational linguistics, 计算机科学和软件工程.
Our digital technologies industry has a highly skilled workforce but we need many more people to join the growing businesses across the sector. 鼓励越来越多的人从事技术职业是至关重要的.
365平台娱乐领导着我们行业的技能运动, 帮助建立未来的人才管道. Working with partners across industry and the public sector we have helped with the development of the ICT & 2014年发布的《det365体育在线》. 这为解决一些关键问题提供了一个长期计划:
Working with partners across industry and the public sector we have helped with the development of the ICT & 2014年发布的《det365体育在线》. 这为解决一些关键问题提供了一个长期计划:
- 行业吸引力-向年轻人推广有趣的高薪职位, and career changers
- 重振学校的电脑及数码科技教学, 为选择数字技术职业的年轻人提供更强大的渠道, and courses at apprentice, college and university level.
- Delivering the e-Placement Scotland programme in partnership with our universities to give students valuable real work experience before they qualify
- Ensuring the development of high-level specialist skills through our work with innovation centres such as DataLab
- 通过更广泛的学徒制拓宽进入该行业的途径, 还有新的举措，比如新的数字技能学院, CodeClan由ScotlandIS建立.
- Tackling the gender imbalance
- A multicultural workforce
数字技术行业是真正的全球性行业，服务于全球市场. To design and build products and services for global citizens and businesses our industry benefits from a diverse workforce.
365平台娱乐替代就业计划已经创造了1800多个就业机会. Set up in 2010, the programme matches firms in the technology sector with students and helps to address the skills shortage in the sector and improve student employability.
CodeClan plays a leading role in accelerating Scotland’s progress in building a high-performing digital economy. 它的作用是重新培训雄心勃勃、积极进取的人，让他们进入数字世界
Digital Xtra Fund is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO) that supports the delivery of extra-curricular computing and digital activities to young people, aged 16 and under, across Scotland. 它特别寻求提高女孩和代表性不足群体在数字领域的参与度, 消除对计算机科学的负面看法，并促进数字作为一个有吸引力的职业道路.
To meet the increasing demand for people with world class skills in computing and the pace of change within the industry, it is essential that our colleges and universities ensure college leavers and graduates have the right blend of technical and interpersonal skills for the modern workforce.