We build communities through a number of means, some of which are highlighted below. Our doors are always open and we are happy to make introductions and provide support and guidance where we can!
We are continuously connecting our cluster companies with other 网络 companies, the wider 网络 ecosystem, other 网络 clusters (UK and Internationally), and other tech sectors in Scotland.
We hold regular events for the cluster, including:
- 网络集群 社区 events – bringing the 网络 cluster together to network, 分享和学习, with insightful guest speakers lined up for each event. These run every 2 months.
- 市场洞察事件 – connects the 网络 cluster with a key sector of interest to learn about selling into and procuring within that sector, as well as understanding the security challenges and concerns specific to that sector. These events also include showcasing of selected 网络 SMEs. Some examples of events held previously are Financial Services Insights, and Digital Health Insights. These tend to run 2-3 times a year.
- Women in Cyber Scotland events -提供网络连接, support and learning specifically aimed at females working in 网络 security in Scotland. Well-known female 网络 experts feature as guest speakers covering topics such as 网络 skills, 关键行业洞察, 和更多的. 这些活动每三个月举行一次.
We are bringing together specialist groups together within the 网络 community, such as the following areas:
- Operational Technology/ Industrial Control Systems
- 5 g /物联网
- Distributed Ledger Technology
- Fintech/Financial Services
The aim of identifying areas of specialisms within the sector is to enable the creation of sub-cluster communities focussed on specific areas of Cyber security. Bringing together organisations and academic research programmes based upon specialisms will increase the depth of discussions around a topic and identify any potential collaboration and knowledge share.
The creation of specialism groups allows faster industry response to incidents whilst also highlighting areas of potential competitive advantage on the international market.
Scottish Cluster Ecosystem Alliance (SCEA)
ScotlandIS runs the Scottish Cluster Ecosystem Alliance which brings together 17 tech clusters across Scotland.
The aim of the SCEA is to bring together cluster managers or other key sector representatives from across the tech sector to promote collaboration and knowledge exchange between these sectors. There are many great programmes and initiatives being supported and driven by these organisations and the sectors they represent and the aim of SCEA is to ensure there is visibility across the many activities so that we can have a more joined up approach and thereby delivering greater impact and outcomes across the tech sector.
SCEA brings together representatives from across the tech sector such as fintech, 空间, 流动性, 网络, 数据和更多.
UK and International connections
We can introduce to you the other 网络 clusters throughout the UK or international 网络 clusters should you want a friendly contact who can give you local advice and guidance on the 网络 community in that location.